1990 to 1995
Creative Director/Senior Animator
Dome Productions was one of Canada's premier boutique computer graphics
facilities, with 20,000 sq ft of space in Toronto's SkyDome (home of the Bluejays).
Doug was one of two people who designed and started the Graphics Unit.
- Provide creative leadership to the Graphics Unit
- Attend sales and pre-production meetings to facilitate creative handovers and project framework
- Responsible for designing, animating and producing animation for commercial, feature and broadcast clients
- Training of new employees
- Selection of new hardware and software as well as performing duties as liaisonwith software developers
- Write development software for special projects and administrative support
- Developed the technical specifications for the original animation facility plan.
- Provide production policies and procedures.